Thread: Calendar
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2019, 11:39 AM
Yenko Advertising Member

Thanked 4,576 Times in 1,137 Posts

Hahaha! Man, you guys are rough!! Nope, no elves, and there is this lady you can ask directly to prove it! When you see her around the show this year (in civilian clothes), She’ll be fielding questions about my antics like, “How many Daves does it take to build a barn?” and “No, seriously, how many Daves do you own?!?!”

But yes, I believe I’ll spearhead this idea (why not?), but with the time constraints and whatnot, it’ll be a calendar for 2021 so we can strategerize this endeavor, run polls, have meetings and fly-ins, and really make sure it’s done up right! I mean, I’m fast, but I’m not THAT fast!

Didn’t know there was a calendar before, Bruce. That was before my time, but do you still have a pic of it?

We do have confirmation from Legal, and upper management from both establishments, that these calendars are accepted into the production category for each entity! A poll and more informatical post shortly. Now if you’ll excuse me, I have a 52 Ford F1 to finish painting, a 70 Cuda cowl to finish welding up, coordinating the delivery of yet another car (details to follow in yet another thread), stone veneer to hang on my shops, and huge landscaping stones I need to place by the front gate for that warm, rustic lodge look!

Cheers
Dave
Attached Images

Last edited by A12pilot; 10-28-2019 at 11:45 AM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to A12pilot For This Useful Post:
big gear head (10-28-2019), flyingn (11-01-2019), olredalert (10-28-2019), Xplantdad (10-28-2019)