Thread: Laaaaaaand HO!!
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2017, 12:26 PM
Yenko Advertising Member

Thanked 4,575 Times in 1,136 Posts
Default Laaaaaaand HO!!

We now own a very, very, very, VERY small piece of Texas! We bought 10 acres outside of Walnut Springs in a new planned multi-acre community. For those that don't know, Walnut Springs is outside of Glen Rose. Glen Rose is famous for Dinosaur State Park, which some may have heard of. That, in turn, is about :30 minutes to the SW of Grandbury. And Granbury is about :40 minutes SW of Ft. Worth, which is about 953 miles SW of the Stevens Convention Center where MCACN is held..... just to put it into perspective

What's this all mean? Kelly gets horses in the backyard, and I get a shop that will visible from space! I'm coming up with plans for a multi-stage building with a parts room, metal room, bodyshop, paint booth, and a clean assembly room. This should encompass 6 of the 10 acres. Oh... they'll be a house on there somewhere too!

Bad news? I'll be broke so there won't be any cars in the shop...... but it sure will be clean and nice!!

Cheers
Dave
Attached Images

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to A12pilot For This Useful Post:
HawkX66 (02-08-2019), SS427 (09-09-2018)
Attachments - The Supercar Registry wplans8.jpg wplans7.jpg wplans6.jpg wplans5.jpg
Click here to view all the pictures posted in this thread...