View Single Post
Old 01-07-2019, 04:16 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

Thanked 2,563 Times in 1,158 Posts

I personally enjoyed seeing these two battle in person.It was one of the most exciting games ever @ Soldier Field & you couldn't ask for a better playoff match up.
Bears were a 6.5 pt. favorite with a 42 over/under,the final score of 16-15 says it all.
We were all surprised how low scoring the game was.Everyone all day on both sides in the stands kept saying.."Oh This is going to be a close one".
If were pointing fingers,did some of you forget that Parkey made 9 of the Bears points?
Why didn't we get touchdowns on all those drives? Not to mention that the Eagles tipped the ball before it hit the uprights.

The game should've never been that close by Vegas odds or come down to a field goal to decide it.Both the Bears & Eagles are top notch teams,but had their brain fart moments,like clock management,(not to mention the refereeing),and had many chances to blow the other out @ certain times.
I loved how it kept going back & forth.Here's hoping the Eagles take down the Saints as 8 pt. underdogs..

What I want to know is,where the hell were the Baltimore Ravens yesterday?

Last edited by Mr70; 01-07-2019 at 04:42 PM.