View Single Post
Old 05-12-2018, 01:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr70 View Post
There are far worse & multiple comments in the youtube video you posted earlier & that he created,and yet he let those comments remain with over 34,000 views & 252 comments.Plus how can anyone call this the original paint job?

I made comments in that video, however not bashing the car, but explaining what I see and how the unrestored claims are questionable. I actually received several "thank you" messages for my comments shortly afterwards. That's tells me it is appreciated by a few that actually want to know.
One of them explaining how I'm not convinced of original paint since the firewall and cowl area was not done correctly based off what I've seen from other original paint Norwood cars in that area, including my own.
The engine has also obviously been apart. At least the intake has been off because it has the wrong (BBC style capture washer) intake bolts on it. There are other details but I didn't want to elaborate more. It's a cool car, I'd love to see in person to confirm my suspicions. Doesn't make it any less of a car though, it's a great example of a Z. Just that owners sometimes tend to talk these cars up to more than they actually are.

Last edited by x33rs; 05-12-2018 at 01:27 PM.