View Single Post
Old 03-19-2020, 11:34 AM

Thanked 1,231 Times in 576 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee Stewart View Post
IMO - no you failed . . . to explain how a pandemic like CV-19 will be gone in now less than 60 days. This has NEVER happened in the past before. We have no antivirals and no vaccine. Without them we can't beat a pandemic and they are talking about 6 months to a year before we see them. We are straining our systems just to have people tested. The number of deaths continues to climb each day.

Sure - you can say whatever you want. But I strongly doubt anyone here will agree with your thinking. I certainly don't.
Alright Lee,

I simply posted a factual report form the CDC here. You proceeded to snap shot a post I made in the previous thread on this topic and you called me out.

I answered your question Now you simply troll me and move the goal posts.

Ok Lee, you already apologized in the last thread for fear mongering. I could screen shot and post your apology and sudden exit from the previous thread on this topic but I will not.

So you need even more clarification.

Part#1

Why do I think the pandemic will be gone in 60 days? Simple. If you believe the Chinese, they have already returned to full production after the outbreak there and 60 days ago the country was literally on fire with the illness.

If they can do it why in the world would anyone think North America cannot?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 70 copo For This Useful Post:
69LM1 (03-22-2020), markinnaples (03-19-2020)