View Single Post
Old 12-29-2015, 06:09 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

Default Re: Ryan Weaver's 1969 Olds Cutlass S W31 Club Coupe

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 83hurstguy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I know you have your eye set on a few engine builders, but I recommend you at least consider/talk to BTR Performance in Rochester, NY. I didn't realize how close you are to his shop, and Bill is definitely a top notch Olds engine builder, having raced Olds engines for many years. He's also typically backlogged, so if you wanted an engine done next September, should probably at least start calling around now to get in line somewhere. </div></div>

I have watched a few YouTube builds of his, and emailed, and talked to Bill and I feel he would be an excellent choice!! My street engine would be a piece of cake for them.

I am looking into many engine builders..... so many factors to consider.

All: Please feel free to recommend engine builders this is welcome information, I just don't want to be a douche and pick somebody last for the baseball team.

Ryan

I like that you read my schedule in detail to foresee some pretty tight timelines considering all the research and preparations needed. Luke, your enthusiasm is totally addictive!!! (Now I won't sleep tonight thinking about clearance specs, roller vs flat...........)

1969 Beaumont 350 Auto White Sold
1969 Beaumont 307 Auto Green Sold
1969 Chevelle SS 396-L35 Auto Blue Sold
1969 Oldsmobile Cutlass 'S' Sports Coupe W31