View Single Post
Old 05-07-2020, 03:40 PM

Unfortunately no. It's in the "lost vin" category at NCRS so no records on it.

I even tried the Canada route hoping that there was a very small chance it was sold there. Unfortunately no dice up there either. I found a torn piece of paper under the carpet that is Canadian related from what I could find, so that's what led me to check for Canadian records.

It's a mystery.

I think the car has been out of public eye around here for so long it's just another forgotten car that likely wasn't a very popular color anymore by the time the late 70's and 80's rolled around, so it wasn't paid much attention to and just slid under the radar. I tend to think someone spray bombed it grey because of that, lol.

One of the reasons I reapplied grey primer on the car was two fold. One is that my wife wanted to daily drive it and I didn't want to worry about scratching the car everywhere it went, and two, I kind of wanted to keep the identity it had before it was parked in hopes that someone might recognize it. It's also a big reason I left the interior as it was. So far we've logged over 30k miles with it and most of the major car events around here. Hasn't rung a bell.

Last edited by x33rs; 05-07-2020 at 04:34 PM.