View Single Post
Old 07-25-2011, 01:31 AM
Yenko Contributing Member

Default Re: Next Years Power Tour Car

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bill Pritchard</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ken,

I know my opinion wasn't requested, but having been thru a very similar situation 11 yrs ago (except that I <span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">PAID</span></span> an alleged professional inspector to look at the car before I forked over the $$$ [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/mad.gif[/img] ) I can tell you your best bet is to cut your losses and peddle it <span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-style: italic">now</span></span>, before you get to 'the point of no return' [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/rolleyes.gif[/img] </div></div>

Bill......If I tried to get rid of it now, I would lose about 1/2 of what I paid.....So.....With that said.....I'll just put that much back into it(It's gone anyway) and get what I thought I was getting (and paid for) when I bought it.....
It's Funny now (I think), but when the car arrived I called the seller and asked him what the hell was going on with this piece of crap that he worshipped.......He said he was &quot;Shocked&quot; that I was disappointed with his baby...And it pained him to sell it....
So.....I said to him &quot;I'll tell you what&quot;......I'll pay to have it shipped back to you and you keep $1000 and return the rest......So, Basically I'm giving you a $1000 for nothing......He hung up on me.....Imagine that....Such a Deal!!

The Best things in life......Aren't Things