View Single Post
Old 12-25-2012, 04:10 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

Default Re: Old Street Scenes

Boy, those Christmas pictures from the years past are priceless!!! Thanks to all who took the time to scan and share with us. The world sure has changed (some of the changes I'm still unsure about) since then. Everything seemed so pure and wholesome and the hatred and random killings that are happening today didn't occur (or weren't as common or publicized).
I feel a sort of "brotherhood" or some kind of "family bond" with a lot of the people who share the passion of this great collector car hobby. I don't want to sound weird or something, but the time, effort, money, and overall commitment we endure is sometimes only realized by our peers and hopefully their supporting family members or spouses. If only the rest of the world could somehow share a mutual respect for each other in some sort of fashion as we do, then maybe, just maybe, there could be some peace that isn't present now.
Enough for now----I really want to wish everyone here all the best for this holiday season and many more to come.
Stay safe and well, Dave Siltman.