View Single Post
Old 11-18-2021, 09:16 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Shauger View Post
This thread is not beneficial to our members at this point. No one is perfect and we all make mistakes. Lets move on because JM has been banned from this site for years, and unable to defend himself which is only fair. There are many knowledgeable people who inspect a car.

Vintage Inspection Services which I just introduced has the ability to provide inspections on many Marques and models. The inspection will be performed by a team of specialized experts which I have judged with for over 10 years.

Now that I'm retired I have the time to manage and provide personal inspections on specific models such as the Camaro.

Remember there always choices do your diligence and pick the one you're comfortable with.
Steve,

That is great to know you will be offering personal inspections on specific vehicles. I suspect you will/could be quite busy in your retirement days.

I am not too sure how busy you want to get, but a shout out to all the guys on the site with a bit of advertising may be an idea? We all know you well enough and your integrity is always present. A conflict of interest because of the club would not enter into my mind, ever. Your services are always top drawer.

Paul
The Following User Says Thank You to CamaroNOS For This Useful Post:
HuggerSS (11-22-2021)