View Single Post
Old 06-22-2021, 09:56 PM

Default Queen City Cincinnati OH dealer invoices

Hello Guys,

Brand new member here. My 1st post. So bear with me.

What an online treasure. Awesome site!! I've been researching Queen City Chevrolet for some time now. Decades. Every now and again my path would cross with "The Supercar Registry". I thought that this site was mainly for Camaro enthusiasts, but the more I've read I'm feeling a little more welcome.
A few of my buddies are hardcore Camaro aficionados. Myself, I'm a longtime '65 and '66 Corvette nut. I feel that I can contribute some things at a minimum about Queen City Chevrolet. My '66 427 was sold new from there.
Had to join your group!

A quick search led me to this thread. When I began reading I almost swallowed my toothpick! "TarrytownSS427s", man what an excellent selfless contribution you've made here. It's actions like this that really help many of us out here.

Unfortunately the Corvette VINs you've listed don't include mine but nonetheless I've gleaned a bit of info from your listing.

I'm looking forward to reading about my classic Chevrolet brother's cars. Here's a couple of classic Queen City Chev. Co. nuggets for you all!

Mike
Attached Images

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to VetteSpaz For This Useful Post:
69LM1 (06-23-2021), 69M22Z (06-22-2021), dykstra (08-03-2023), olredalert (06-24-2021), PeteLeathersac (08-03-2021)