View Single Post
Old 04-10-2021, 11:53 AM
Yenko Contributing Member

Thank you Pete & Paul! I apologize for the late reply as I'm a newbie here! Thanks for the warm welcome!
The previous owner of the car had obtained the report from NCRS and official production date was 3/10/1969. It said the original delivery dealer was dealer code 107 in zone 2 which comes up as Ramp Chevrolet. The report then quoted "The name and address for the dealer is not available in the GM document". Ramp Chevrolet went out of business 20 years ago, but the same family owns a Ford Dealership and spoke to one of the owners who said that they bought the Chevrolet dealership from the Giles family in the mid-80's and that the Giles family operated the dealership from 1933 to the mid-80's. I found the Giles' grand daughter who still lives in the area and emailed her.. She was going to ask her mother if there are any docs from the dealership that still exist and give me some guidance. I am operating on the assumption that the dealer code provided on the report was meant to be Giles Chevrolet since it is not possible it was sold new at Ramp...
The Following User Says Thank You to 69Z11Pacer396 For This Useful Post:
PeteLeathersac (04-10-2021)