View Single Post
Old 06-25-2021, 08:31 PM

Default Queen City Cincinnati OH dealer invoices

Yes, it's always been my intention to have those glovebox door stickers reproduced to put back onto my restored glovebox door.

My car and removed stickers are up north. I'm here in Miami at work for a while. Sorry, I don't have the dimensions with me. Yes, the stickers are both the same size.

I even bought an extra inner glovebox door metal tray with those cupholder depressions to have a set installed there too. Nice shop wall hanging.

I've never seen these Queen City Accident/Service stickers on any cars other than '63-'67 Corvettes. And they were placed in the worst spots possible! They always show damage due to moisture from the drinks placed on top of them having been glued in the cupholder depressions!

But I'm sure grateful that someone at the dealership placed them in the gloveboxes. That's how I figured out where my car was sold new.

I sure wish other Queen City car owners would post some photos of their stickers to this discussion thread. They must've been installed on other Chevrolets too?

Mike