View Single Post
Old 04-04-2018, 07:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 427TJ View Post
Not to defend the body shop guy but heroin/opiates are a real epidemic and are ripping away at the fabric of much of the country.

Glad there was a positive outcome for the B-17 pilot.
The epidemic is the same as with the firearm debate. It's not the heroin etc. That's just an excuse and a deflection from the actual problem. It's the mental weakness and mental disease that pushes that person to take their first shot. No pun intended. Before you say I'm heartless and over simplifying etc., I've lost quite a few friends to it. I've seen it. Yes, many situations aren't quite so simple. Too many are though. I feel for my friends kids and wives that were left behind. The ones to blame at this point are the drug pushers in doctor's offices that are still over prescribing in the first place and are creating the addicts. It's also big pharma which needs to be stopped.
We don't need this to turn into a debate about the reason the shop owner turned into a scumbag. The fact is, he was a scumbag that took advantage of an elderly Vet.
I'm just glad this turned out well for him in the end and that's why I posted it.

69 Camaro SS396 L34 X66
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HawkX66 For This Useful Post:
JKZ27 (04-05-2018), markinnaples (04-05-2018)