View Single Post
Old 02-03-2017, 02:11 AM

Default Re: 1974 Roadrunner Runner GTX

you have to wonder, what would Ron had put together if he hadnt passed away..his goal was 1 of every hemi and 6 pack made...plus everything else..he had a 426 stage III wedge powered swept line 1/2 ton PU too..that thing was nuts..it was a tow vehicle...ooof im rambling...

i had been buying parts and cars from him for a time, and then, he was gone..I worked with his wife Cathy ad bought some big lots of parts from her..a curious yellow 71 barracuda convertible, and a few other really nice rust free cars from her...she was so overwhelmed..and was just done with it..i spent many many weekends there..i miss it and them greatly

I was shocked to see a hemi car i found in 1987 there...it was RWB satellite that was a back up car for Sox and Martin..but no solid proof..i was buying a 67 GTO ragtop and found the car south of St Louis..and could pout the deal together..blew my mind that Ron had the car 2 decades later..a real shame the collection got busted up....it was an impressive place to be..never gonna be a place like that ever again..thats for sure