View Single Post
Old 03-11-2022, 09:41 AM
Yenko Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck_Burg View Post
Mark and Pete, thank you! I’ve been getting a lot of compliments on the body/paint. Especially on the gold!

Bill, thank you very much! That’s a HUGE compliment! As I previously mentioned, Grady’s car was a heavy inspiration for this car!!

Mike, I only have about 150 miles on it but the headers still look great! Bright white.

Mitch, I’ve been wanting to go to MCACN but have never been. I really want to get out there this year, not sure about bringing my car though. I plan on driving this car! I read about the Day 2 section on the MCACN website. My car would never qualify for that. Way too many modern components: exhaust system with electric cutouts, frame connectors, msd ignition, auto gear trans, moser rear etc… seems they’re very strict on keeping it real Day 2, which I completely understand. I’m sure there’s a class for the car but I’m not sure if I want to go through the logistics of bringing the car out there…
I will help you, right here, right now.

Wrong!!!

You want to take your car to MCACN, you will not regret the logistics and costs, and it will be the best weekend of your car life….. trust me I have dragged my car from another country twice and don’t regret a second, or a penny!!!

We all want to see this gold/gold beast!!!

Trust me!!!

Ryan W31

1969 Beaumont 350 Auto White Sold
1969 Beaumont 307 Auto Green Sold
1969 Chevelle SS 396-L35 Auto Blue Sold
1969 Oldsmobile Cutlass 'S' Sports Coupe W31
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ryan1969Chevelle For This Useful Post:
olredalert (03-11-2022), Too Many Projects (03-11-2022)