View Single Post
Old 07-09-2005, 11:39 PM

Default Re: July '05 Feature Car

Frank,
I chose the blue without any hesitation because it is my favorite color. The combination of the Fathom blue and the white stripes was enough to start me salivating and when I took it for a test drive, I knew that I had to have that car. The few big block cars that Colonial had in stock again created an insurance problem for me so I had to just settle for the Deuce I haven't been disappointed since except for the period of time before the resto when the engine was continually fouling plugs on 3 cylinders. We took care of that first thing by having the engine blueprinted, line bored and balanced. Now it runs like a jet when I punch the accelerator and at idle it sounds almost like a mean Harley Davidson but you could set a glass of water on the air cleaner and it hardly vibrates. I just am having such a good time with my car since the resto that it's like the car is new again, only better.
I did enjoy reading the articles in the muscle car magazines about SCR7 and it looks like you guys just had a great time either racing(which would now give me the heebie jeebies with the Deuce) or at the show.
Kudos to y'all,
Alan