View Single Post
Old 01-16-2006, 03:48 AM

Default Re: Yenko Deuce Cushion Grip Steering Wheel

[ QUOTE ]
One of the rarest GM steering wheels ever produced. This one came directly from Yenko Chevrolet, and was purchased from an ex-employee. Complete used original GM wheel, with GM horn contact ring, original GM horn cap, and original GM hub. Shows some grain wear on the front side, but still a very nice piece. The ultimate interior upgrade for your Deuce! These were also sold through the Yenko catalog as an upgrade for 69 Yenko cars. Realistically priced at $1600.00 complete, plus shipping. e mail me at [email protected] with any questions. Thanks sYc for the ad.

[/ QUOTE ]

Damm Joe this looks like this one???? http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=8024396465
Must have just came in the mail in time for you to clean it and ram it up someone's asss... I can see making a little money, but to rape someone for 3 times the amount you paid is wrong. By the way I can care less about the wheel its just the point that your only concern is yourself and your willing to screw some unsuspecting person with that BS story on where you picked this wheel up. You should really be ashamed at yourself, and anyone that has bought off you in the past should really think about what you did to them as well.