View Single Post
Old 10-02-2020, 11:31 PM

Thanked 1,042 Times in 331 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xplantdad View Post
Again, I'd like to thank all the principals of this show for having the belief that this could be the best muscle car show anywhere...at any time. All you have to do is talk to any of the participants...to feel their excitement, passion and compassion.

For example, Ken's friend Ike (that he met at another car show-at a time when Ken thought he knew all of the 'car guys' in his area), was amazed that his car was selected to be in the show...and furthermore...was astounded that he won gold at this show. Ike is now re-energized and has a GTX that he wants to get finished for next years show (AND HE DID-BB 2020).

That..and the fact that I was privileged to meet meet Ike and can now call him my friend, too. What is neat about that...is Ken and my car guy 'universe of friends' basically doubled just being at this show.

Thanks again to Bob and Vicki Ashton...and all of the people who helped during move in...and volunteered their time. Bob, thanks for your generosity...

Finally-If you haven't been to this show...You REALLY have to go this! I hope you enjoyed the pics
Thanks for the great shots and the friendship and continued support of what WE do.

Emphasis on the WE, meaning all who contribute time, effort and so much more to make this show the awesome event that it has become.

I'll say it again...the cars get us together but it's the people that make it so awesome!

2021 can not get her soon enough!

Bashton
www.mcacn.com
The Following User Says Thank You to bashton For This Useful Post:
Xplantdad (10-02-2020)