Thread: Beware
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2019, 07:28 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

Default Beware

Fellow members, I hate to do this but beware of member 68Bronze ( Foster Venturini ). He is not a good member of this great site. He misrepresented the 67 Nova he was selling. he said it had a few lacquer checks in the paint. Well I can tell you there is not one square inch of paint on this car that doesn't have MAJOR checking. He says 100 % rust free and the panels are and very nice but there is a area in the floor by the brace that has been very poorly repaired with a piece of tin and pop rivets and a spot next the the trans on the driver side that is actually patched with cardboard and caulking!!! He says he is a big time car collector and knows how to tell when cars have had repairs. WHAT A JOKE HE IS!! I have proof of all this if he has the balls to jump on here and deny this. I have pictures but can't seem to get them to post but would be happy to email to someone if they know how to post here. I love this site and thought I could trust him since he is a member here ( not the sites fault at all I know this ). Just don't want anyone else on this site to get screwed by this guy. I hate dishonest car guys they suck. Sorry for the rant. Karma is a bitch and I hope it gets you very soon Foster. Buy the way I tried deal with him before I posted but he won't answer my text or calls.
Click here to view all the pictures posted in this thread...