View Single Post
Old 06-20-2018, 07:29 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

Default Continuation of 1970 z28/rs

Since I've received no responses to this sale in 2 months, I'm adding some current pictures & additional info with price change.
In no particular order here is the info:

1) the restoration included wiring from the fuse block back; by American Auto Wire.

2) I started a "day-two" theme and only got as far as adding replicated Mickey Thompson Super Scavenger headers. The collectors were built by a well known fabricator in Muncie, Indiana who builds replicas to MT specs, and the tubes began as Hooker Competition that my fabricator cut and pieced together to get them equal length with the tubes at 4 different lengths in the square collector. (the shifter reverse lockout still works)
They were then powder coated M/T Orange by Stainless Headers MFG.

3) the pictures show the headers and some relevant undercarriage shots. I have pictures of the new Legendary Upholstery that can be e-mailed.

4) I have all the original trim from when it had the factory vinyl top, a set of B.F. Goodrich radial TA's that were put on at restoration but I did not like the un-original look so it wears the Goodyears, I also have the original working AM/FM radio; as it has a replica digital tuning radio (as seen in the pic's.) There is a set of NEW Action Traction ladder bars (yellow & NIB)
The cast iron exhaust manifolds and Gardner pipes are with it as well, all will bolt up as original if headers are removed.

5) the engine was rebuilt at .030 over bore.

6) The new price is $50K

Thank you for looking at this great Camaro, Dicky
Attached Images

Last edited by Dicky; 06-20-2018 at 07:32 PM.