View Single Post
Old 08-28-2019, 12:44 PM

Thanked 1,042 Times in 331 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbbentley View Post
...while attending the Supercar Reunion in Bowling Green, my buddy, who brought his copo 69 Camaro, inquired as to what it takes to get an invite to MCACN? Several members, quickly wanting to help, said to contact Bob Ashton. Upon returning home, I did just that. I sent “Bashton” a PM explaining in some detail why and what information I was after regarding MCACN. I never received a reply. After a more than reasonable time, I sent a reminder PM of my earlier inquiry. No reply. Mind you, this has been since the end of July when the inquiry began. Time is rapidly running out to make any preparations to attend this event. What must a person do to be given the courtesy and respect to receive a reply?
Or, since I have been made to feel “slighted”, who will petition on my behalf and talk to whoever can help? Thanks B.
Bbbentley;

Sorry I did not see your pm. I get hundreds of pm's on about 30 sites. With limited time I sometimes wont catch a PM for months and sometimes not at all.

I checked my E-mail and see nothing, even today. My E-mail and phone number is all over, so I'm a bit confused? Also, you can submit an application through our website, www.mcacn.com which is easily accessible.

Vicki monitors my E-mails due to the volume and one of us responds usually within 24 hours unless we are on the road, which is quite often. Even then, the delay in responding is usually just a day or two,

Please send pics and information to [email protected] for consideration.

Thanks and hope to see you in November!

Bashton
www.mcacn.com
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bashton For This Useful Post:
bbbentley (08-28-2019), John (09-01-2019), Xplantdad (08-28-2019)