View Single Post
Old 12-28-2010, 12:53 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

Default Help needed to create fake documentation.

Copied from another site. Not just creating phony paper, but doing it publicly, in an internet forum! But he does promise to keep it secret!

"As i stated before that the detail man threw away my sheets before I could save them. My quest is to copy the Information onto the blank build sheet I purchased. Is there a z24 optioned car who would be willing to send me a legible copy of their car's build and broadcast sheets? I have several copys of Impala and Caprice body broadcast sheets. I need a chassis broadcast sheet preferably from a sport coupe. Please stop calling them a fast back. They are actually the roof line of a convertible. All information will be kept secret. You can't imagine what it has been like owning an original SS427 sport coupe without those documents. I also have the original chalk markings on the body. The number put on the left cowl under the fender was the number on the production line of my vin number. The 78th car in multiples of 100 cars down the line built in December 1968 at Tarrytown, New York. The history is as important as the ownership."
Click here to view all the pictures posted in this thread...