View Single Post
Old 07-08-2021, 01:10 AM
Yenko Contributing Member

Thanked 2,396 Times in 758 Posts

Here she is, right after we bought it, still in the dealer's parking lot in Chantilly Virginia.

Today we added the stick-on blind spot convex mirrors to the outside mirrors, changed the oil, oil filter, air filter, cabin filter, serpentine belt, and pulled an oil sample to send off for analysis. I also ordered the tire pressure sensors from rockauto. They should be here next week so we can then install them and rebalance the tires. And a new set of sparkplugs are coming next week. ACDelco is having all sorts of rebates at the moment on various filters - oil/air/cabin and spark plugs, so I think i basically got all the filters and spark plugs for about 1/2 the actual cost after rebates.

We also pulled the aftermarket tubular grill off the car since they are illegal in NJ if they block the headlights. We ordered a new black bowtie emblem for the grill (the original gold one was removed to install the tubular grill)
Attached Images

Last edited by njsteve; 07-08-2021 at 01:16 AM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to njsteve For This Useful Post:
dustinm (07-08-2021), dykstra (07-08-2021), L_e_e (07-08-2021), markinnaples (07-08-2021)