View Single Post
Old 01-02-2012, 11:17 PM

Default Re: ZL1 #9 Barrett Jackson - Where's Waldo

some may find these threads confusing as the sellers original description is still out for all to see. He has posted this correction almost a month ago.

<span style="font-size: 14pt"><span style="font-weight: bold">&quot;My original research prior to my purchase was NOT correct on what was done to this car in restoration to correct both Drag Race modifications and rust damage. Another body shell, a rust and damage free Norwood shell was used in the restoration. Where this shell was mated to the numbered/dated cowl firewall is still something I am chasing and may have photographs soon to document this. Either way, the body is NOT what I originally was told or what I posted previous</span>ly.</span>

this info is also posted <span style="font-size: 14pt"><span style="font-weight: bold">&quot;...This is a car that was restored by Floyd Garrett and he will be the first to tell you he had to replace the body because the orig. was too far gone. He makes no bones about it....&quot;</span></span>

https://www.yenko.net/ubbthreads/ubbt...251&amp;page=4