View Single Post
Old 08-12-2019, 12:58 PM

Thanked 3,399 Times in 1,242 Posts

Here's the description.

Thanks for looking. I'll try to keep this brief this is the real deal 1968 Z-28 last registered in 2005 and has been in storage since. This is my brothers car he bought this car as a roller in 1975. When it was new in 1968 it was raced at New England Dragway as a stock bracket car. The only additions we headers, frame connectors and traction bars. Unfortunately the original 302 was unavailable when my brother purchased the car but it did come with a 4 speed transmission and shifter which goes with the car. The motor was built so long ago, to be honest we just don't know what is in it. We do know it was raced a few times and ran 10:80's it still runs and sounds strong and can be driven as a street car. It's not quite as fast with the automatic and highway gears. It does have the 12 bolt rear end though. I believe everything inside works as it should. Please take the time to look at the photo's and ask all the questions you my have and I'll get you the answers. Again this is an original, rust free ,solid camaro that was repainted in lacquer 40 years ago. All original body panels and floor pans and truck pan. There are flaws in the paint and a couple bubbles starting here and there. The car looks like a million bucks from 10 feet away but it's a 40 year old restoration. So if I'm being honest and not misleading in any way I think a reasonable person would agree that repairs and restoration may or may not be needed. Please message your questions through eBay. Good Luck! Any Local Interested parties are welcome to come inspect the car by appointment only.