View Single Post
Old 07-23-2022, 12:41 AM
Yenko Advertising Member

Thanked 4,576 Times in 1,137 Posts

Ha! Thanks Mark! The way things are falling into place, I may be bringing the thing completed next year to MCACN instead of just in paint but not completed.

Thank you for the compliments. It's definitely a test in patience. Case in point, the dash:

First, need to lay out the A-pillar crossmember and then get the measurements from the windshield base frame to the dash structure. Oh, and I need to make the windshield frame to boot!
With that, I need to make sure the wiper transmissions have clearance so I need three measurements on those. Oh, and since there aren't any, I need to find them! Once things get measured up then I can weld the frame up but only before I make the mounts and verify the steering column sits correctly. It's truly a puzzle and it's so much fun to figure this out!!

I'm already starting to figure out what car is next on the agenda after this is done. I know...one thing at a time!!

Thanks for the thoughts fellas....

When I do get this done I want everyone that sees it to sit in it and enjoy it. You're all a part of this disaster whether you like it or not!!

Cheers,
Dave
The Following User Says Thank You to A12pilot For This Useful Post:
Xplantdad (07-23-2022)