Go Back   The Supercar Registry > Classified Section > Parts/Memorabilia - For Sale

Please note

Old 05-25-2024, 06:50 PM
Administrator

Thanked 6,459 Times in 1,388 Posts
Default REMINDER-Combining multiple items in a single ad.

Just a reminder ad posts should be for single items. The only exception would be items under $50, that are small items such as hardware; nut, bolts & fasteners, if each items value is under $50. Any items over $50 require a new thread (sale ad). This rule was implemented in 2018.

When I find ads with multiple items listed that don't meet the above listed criteria each member will be notified, and their sale ads remaining total will be reduced by the # of items listed. This capability will be implemented in the next week.

Moving forward:
I understand it easier to just include many items in one ad rather than starting multiple new ads. I am looking into having tab that lets you select the #of items you are listing. This could resolve the issue but may take a while to implement.

Link to original notification: https://www.yenko.net/forum/showthread.php?t=150432

Vintage Certification™ , Providing Recognition to Unrestored Muscle Cars. Website:
www.vintagecertification.com
Click here to view all the pictures posted in this thread...
Old 05-26-2024, 01:53 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

Thanked 1,146 Times in 647 Posts

It would be nice if sellers would leave the sold price listed after the sale so that people like me would have an idea of how much an item is worth when selling my stuff, or when I'm looking to buy something and have no idea what I should pay for it. I see a lot of adds where the price has been removed and replaced with SOLD.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to big gear head For This Useful Post:
BillD (05-26-2024), Donnie (05-26-2024), L72copocamaro (05-27-2024), L78_Nova (05-27-2024), PeteLeathersac (05-26-2024)