Go Back   The Supercar Registry > Classified Section > Supercars/Musclecars-For Sale

Please note

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-07-2009, 06:44 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

Thanked 1,084 Times in 234 Posts
Default 1969 Firebird 400 4-Speed Coupe Crystal Turquoise

I am selling my '69 Firebird to pursue another Pontiac. This is a true (WZ) 400, (M20) 4-speed with a 3.36 HD positraction rear axle "no-nonsense" numbers matching black plate California car. I am the second registered owner from new. This is a very original and untouched car. Has had 1 poor quality repaint and a new vinyl top done many years ago. Car does have some rust underneath the vinyl top, mainly the strip of vinyl between the rear window and deck lid that will probably require replacing. Trunk floor has a few small spots as well, but nothing bad. The rest of the body is straight and solid with all of its original panels. All body gaps are nice.....doors, hood and deck lid all fit and close nicely. Engine, trans and rear are original and untouched, never rebuilt or apart. Interior is all original and well worn. Colors are Crystal Turquoise, black vinyl top and black deluxe interior. This car was special ordered by the original purchaser, not a "lot car". Great color combo, good options and a great documented history. Car needs to be restored, but is a fun driver as is.

There are a few recent pictures here in the photo gallery.....
https://www.yenko.net/photos/showgall...00/ppuser/5950

Price: $19,500

For more pictures and info email me direct at.....
[email protected]

or

Phone: (916) 396-4257

Grant
Attachments - The Supercar Registry 378804-scottgp2.jpg
Click here to view all the pictures posted in this thread...