Go Back   The Supercar Registry > Classified Section > Supercars/Musclecars-For Sale > Supercars/Musclecars-Sold listings

Please note

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-14-2021, 05:32 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

Default 1999 Hugger Orange Camaro SS (1 of 54)

1999 Camaro SS, one of 54 Hugger Orange six-speed / slick top coupes. As to how many had cloth seats, no one knows but I would estimate fewer than 10. 4 owner car with 16K original miles. First two owners had it from new to 2019, then my friend and I owned it since then. In near-show condition. Still on the original tires. Runs and drives perfect. Every piece of paper back to new including the hand-written dealer order and shipper. Comes with original manual, all the paperwork, and an extra set of polished ARE Torq Thrusts (in mint shape, an early made-in-USA set) with Nitto tires for driving.

Has a few day 2 mods including Hurst shifter knob (the T-handle knob in the photos has been swapped-out), Flowmaster muffler, CAGS delete, and K&N filter, otherwise all stock.

I would never sell this except that I have a lot of toys and I downsized my warehouse by 40%, there isn't any room to store the extras there and I want to reduce my fleet.

Consigned to BAT and will be live there in the next 2-3 weeks

Thanks,
Nick
Attached Images

Last edited by SupremeDeluxe; 04-22-2021 at 11:17 PM.
Attachments - The Supercar Registry IMG_9914.jpg IMG_0089.jpg IMG_0088.jpg IMG_0087.jpg
Click here to view all the pictures posted in this thread...