Go Back   The Supercar Registry > Classified Section > Supercars/Musclecars-For Sale

Please note

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-07-2000, 02:36 PM

Default Baldwin motion chevelle on E-bay a Fake?

I am really interested in the car however the owner of this "supposedly" well documented car does not want show me any paperwork?HMMMMM And why not?
WE all know the letters from rosen are worthless as he will tell you anything for 1500.Also many "fake"cars have won awards,been in magazines and changed hands many times before they were found out,The big stink of the bloomington gold certified vette with all paperwork is proof of that (thankfully a previous owner stepped forward).
I got a e-mail reply that copies of the paperwork will be given to the high bidder.
Now why would you bid on a car in the first place if you do not have any docs to research? This sounds a little fishy to me so I will be passing on this one unless I can see some paperwork and talk to the previous owners.On the other hand the owner may not really want to sell and is just feeling the market out,which will not net a legit offer dollarwise unless the buyer can thoroughly research the car before making a offer.
Jeff
Click here to view all the pictures posted in this thread...