Go Back   The Supercar Registry > Classified Section > Parts/Memorabilia - For Sale > Parts/Memorabilia - Sold listings

Please note

Closed Thread

Old 05-27-2024, 04:25 AM
Yenko Contributing Member

Thanked 1,546 Times in 744 Posts
Default Tenna "Stereo Magic" Reverb Unit

NO RESERVE!! On eBay now for auction is this “Stereo Magic” reverberation unit for use on a monaural (non-stereo) car radio. Manufactured by the Tenna Corporation in Cleveland OH, whose slogan was “Tuned to Tomorrow”. These were very popular in the 1950s and early 1960s, prior to the advent of stereo radios in cars. They made an echo effect in the passenger compartment of the car when connected to both a front and rear speaker. Complete with mounting brackets (for under-dash mounting) and wiring as pictured. Would be a very cool addition to your 1950s or 60s classic car with an AM radio and rear speaker. This belonged to a friend of mine many years ago and it worked when he had it, but I have no way of testing it to make sure it’s still functional. If you hook it up and it doesn’t work, I will refund your purchase price minus the shipping. $2.99 minimum bid and NO RESERVE. No buy-it-now, the auction will run to its end. Good luck and happy bidding!

See the auction....

https://www.ebay.com/itm/266823594858
Attached Images

73 Camaro RS Z28, L82, M20, C60

Last edited by Bill Pritchard; 05-27-2024 at 05:39 PM.
Attachments - The Supercar Registry 100_4026.jpg 100_4025.jpg 100_4022.jpg 100_4021.jpg
O Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.
Click here to view all the pictures posted in this thread...
Closed Thread