Go Back   The Supercar Registry > General Discussion > Olds

Old 08-30-2015, 03:15 PM

Default Re: 1970 Rallye 350 post coupe..

Was it an old guy named Jerry with the Ralley's? He talked about owning 3 or 4 at a time and you described the rubber mat car he always talked about

He passed a couple years ago..no family that cared about his stuff..it all went to auction..and did lousey...last month i saw the remainders still for sale on CL..now going on 2 years....he had a ralley in his auction he swore was a W31 car..of course no documentation

i bought more cool stuff thru the KC Star decades ago than a person could imagine..including a yellow (goldenrod or daytona) 69 Judge for 700 bux....wasnt advertised as a judge..just a "yeller 69 GTO"...and probably 30+ GTOs out of there...including a 2 page build sheet Liberty Blue GTO..

I found a 67 Ram Air I covertible firebird and a Black with red interior 70 Judge..3 6Pak Roadrunners..1 Six pak 71 Superbee and on and on...i turned them all, or bird dogged them, made a ton of money..and regret selling them every day..

KC is/was a huge closet Mopar town..lots of Hemi and 6 paks around..

i bought buildings full of parts out of KC...ahhh the good old days....i had 3 storage buildings in KC and 3 between STL and KC back then..always buying cars and stashing them