Go Back   The Supercar Registry > Sponsors > Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals

Old 11-25-2011, 04:09 AM

Default Re: Thanks everyone

Thank you one and all.Met alot of great people and saw alot of awesome iron.Bet there was a billion dolllars under one roof.Had a great time and will return (if you'll have me) next year.MCACN is the best there is.Jeff
Old 11-25-2011, 04:49 PM

Thanked 5,378 Times in 1,886 Posts

Congrats to all involved! I will try and get there next year!!
Old 11-25-2011, 06:50 PM

Charley, for you and the rest of the MCACN owners & staff, I'll be happy to do the name tags. As you mentioned, we've met so many fine folks through our association with this site, and I'm constantly amazed at the friendships we've watched develop over the years. In all honesty I feel blessed to call you all friends.
We joke, throw insults and sarcasm and generally rip each other apart on a daily basis, but when you stand back and watch all the handshakes, smiles and hugs you see at an event like this you can't help but feel it truly IS 'ALL ABOUT THE PEOPLE'!

Thanks go to Dan Vasic for twisting my arm (slightly) to bring the car again. It's always fun to be part of a great display like that. And to Bob & Vicki, Charley, Mike, Stefano, ........................ EVERYONE who believed in this show and who worked so hard to bring it to fruition, a HUGE Thank You. You have set the bar at unbelievable heights every year, and yet you always seem to clear it with ease. In my eyes that's testament to the respect you've ALL earned from the car community. And well deserved respect it is.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, ............... and we'll see everyone back in Rosemont next year for the 2012 Edition of the <span style="font-family: 'Arial Black'">BEST DAMNED MUSCLECAR SHOW ON EARTH!</span> [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/flag.gif[/img]
Old 11-25-2011, 10:26 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ORIGLS6</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Charley, for you and the rest of the MCACN owners &amp; staff, I'll be happy to do the name tags. As you mentioned, we've met so many fine folks through our association with this site, and I'm constantly amazed at the friendships we've watched develop over the years. In all honesty I feel blessed to call you all friends.
We joke, throw insults and sarcasm and generally rip each other apart on a daily basis, but when you stand back and watch all the handshakes, smiles and hugs you see at an event like this you can't help but feel it truly IS 'ALL ABOUT THE PEOPLE'!

Thanks go to Dan Vasic for twisting my arm (slightly) to bring the car again. It's always fun to be part of a great display like that. And to Bob &amp; Vicki, Charley, Mike, Stefano, ........................ EVERYONE who believed in this show and who worked so hard to bring it to fruition, a HUGE Thank You. You have set the bar at unbelievable heights every year, and yet you always seem to clear it with ease. In my eyes that's testament to the respect you've ALL earned from the car community. And well deserved respect it is.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, ............... and we'll see everyone back in Rosemont next year for the 2012 Edition of the <span style="font-family: 'Arial Black'">BEST DAMNED MUSCLECAR SHOW ON EARTH!</span> [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/flag.gif[/img] </div></div>

What he said!!

The Best things in life......Aren't Things
Old 11-26-2011, 01:44 AM

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kwhizz</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ORIGLS6</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Charley, for you and the rest of the MCACN owners &amp; staff, I'll be happy to do the name tags. As you mentioned, we've met so many fine folks through our association with this site, and I'm constantly amazed at the friendships we've watched develop over the years. In all honesty I feel blessed to call you all friends.

Thanks go to Dan Vasic for twisting my arm (slightly) to bring the car again. It's always fun to be part of a great display like that. And to Bob &amp; Vicki, Charley, Mike, Stefano, ........................ EVERYONE who believed in this show and who worked so hard to bring it to fruition, a HUGE Thank You. You have set the bar at unbelievable heights every year, and yet you always seem to clear it with ease. In my eyes that's testament to the respect you've ALL earned from the car community. And well deserved respect it is.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, ............... and we'll see everyone back in Rosemont next year for the 2012 Edition of the <span style="font-family: 'Arial Black'">BEST DAMNED MUSCLECAR SHOW ON EARTH!</span> [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/flag.gif[/img] </div></div>

What he said!! </div></div>

Old 11-26-2011, 03:55 AM

Just remember, the heart of restoration lies within the younger generation. Show them what you have and take them for a ride they will never forget! Thanks Sammy and thanks Bbbenny!

And thanks to the SYC for not having a cure for the disease.@

Jed 69,70,71 Nova's 1955 Bel Air and a 69 Camaro.
Old 11-26-2011, 04:35 AM
Yenko Contributing Member

N O K N O W N C U R E.............. sorry!

Old 11-26-2011, 05:10 AM

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mockingbird812</div><div class="ubbcode-body">N O K N O W N C U R E.............. </div></div>

And let's keep it that way. [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/wink.gif[/img]

Jed,
Great to meet you, and to see that the disease has a lifelong hold on you. [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/biggthumpup.gif[/img] [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/biggthumpup.gif[/img]
Old 11-26-2011, 07:15 PM
SCR Sponsor

A special thanks to anyone involved at any and levels to help support MCACN III.

It takes a huge support staff, over 200 people, the participants (more than 500) who bring their cars and other special vehicles from all corners of the country. The venders (more than 200) and of course the thousands of patrons who come together to celebrate this &quot;one of a kind&quot; event.

Special thanks to those who have worked long and hard to organize the spectacular special showcases as well as the special guests who participate in many different ways.

The show would not be what it is today without the <span style="font-weight: bold">sYc</span> family.

Even though I tried to scale down our commercial display so that I could spend more time with both old and new friends, as well as some very special vehicles, I still felt overwhelmed on all accounts.

You really needed to be there in person to see just how special this event actually is.

Thanks again to everyone, we couldn't have done it without you!
Old 11-27-2011, 12:46 AM

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ORIGLS6</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mockingbird812</div><div class="ubbcode-body">N O K N O W N C U R E.............. </div></div>

And let's keep it that way. [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/wink.gif[/img]

Jed,
Great to meet you, and to see that the disease has a lifelong hold on you. [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/biggthumpup.gif[/img]

[img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/biggthumpup.gif[/img] </div></div>
Cumby, I think you know that I have a fever and the. only cure is more musclecar! It was great to meet you also.

Jed 69,70,71 Nova's 1955 Bel Air and a 69 Camaro.