Go Back   The Supercar Registry > Classified Section > Parts/Memorabilia - For Sale

Please note

Old 05-19-2003, 10:53 PM

Default Re: 1967 Z28 DF ralley wheels

My intent is not to bash a well known member,and make his name known[maybe he will contact you himself]..my intent is how it relates to individuals thinking they bought something when they put ifs,whens and maybes on thier purchase agreement.
Old 05-19-2003, 11:42 PM

Adding my 2 cents (again). I do not know what events transpired regarding the DF wheel deal, but I have bought (good)parts from Chuck with no problems. I send the $'s, he sends the parts. I hope the site can keep the ads as a free service.

Old 05-19-2003, 11:59 PM

Yountto. I could give a $hit about your LS6 deal.

My whole point of my initial post is for a site where the members are "jealous individuals who dont buy anything,they just sit back and complain about everything and everyone." You sure post a lot of your crap for sale and am sure that you make a nice buck as a result. I hope you get the bill in the mail from the sYc.

Im done with you and this thread.
Old 05-20-2003, 12:07 AM
Yenko Contributing Member

Thanked 3,822 Times in 1,023 Posts

hvychvy... The flip side is he has been listing parts here before they have gone on Ebay and in theory given site Members first shot at the stuff. I'm not sure what went wrong with the DF wheels though.
Old 05-20-2003, 12:09 AM
Yenko Contributing Member

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,178 Posts

Easy Frank,or he won't give away anymore free Reproduction Oil caps to the first person who emails him.
Old 05-20-2003, 12:15 AM

It looks to me like the offer to sell and the offer to buy were both out in the sunshine...I don't understand either.

SS
Old 05-20-2003, 12:17 AM

Oh yeah Rick I forgot about that! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/haha.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/haha.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]

How the hell could you even e-mail him? Have you checked his profile? I think that sYc, and other members have asked him numerous times to put his e-mail address in his profile but he still has not. Why don't you want to be reached?
Old 05-20-2003, 12:21 AM

Thanks Ed,its always been a pleasure dealing with you also.At least its evident now that all this is due to the fact that im selling a lot of items to alot of people on this site and for some unknown reason,some are bothered by it..They want the site to charge a service because they themselves dont sell parts,and in some cases dont buy either...I have no problem with this site charging a small fee for listing parts,it will only affect the buyers in my opinion however.Whether by higher prices or not listing parts at all.
Old 05-20-2003, 12:36 AM

LV, the deal was "out in the sunshine" as you put it. He offered the wheels for sale, I said I'd take them if they had '66 or '67 dates and would he email me the dates "please". I got this email response: "need to get them out of the barn..i can tell you for certainty that they are off my good friends 67 z28 for sure.......but if you need date info ill have to get back with you on it
chuck". So, I was waiting for him to get them "out of the barn" and email me the dates. The next thing I see he has listed them on ebay. He claims that he got them out and couldn't find the date. OK, then wouldn't a reasonable person email me and tell me that? If he would have done that, I could have told him where to look to find it. It's really that simple [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif[/img]

1996 Carrera & 1993 Fat Boy
Old 05-20-2003, 01:36 AM

Yountto,
A while back you posted some neat L-72 stuff for sale. March items, just the month I was looking for.
I tried to contact you the only way I could, through PM's thru this site. I sent you all three of my phone numbers plus my email address.
No response.
So I sent you another the next day.
No response.
Someone else posted "Yountto Where are you??"
You responded that you had a virus???
I then tracked you down via ebay and sent you an email to your opt online site. I gave you all my numbers again and asked you to call or email me.
No response.
About a week later you DID call me and ask if I would be interested in your parts.
I said YES DEFINATLY, and we had a little conversation. You wouldn't give me your number, but you said you would see what you had March, April wise and get back to me.
A week passed and I never heard from you again.
I tryed the email gig a few more times, but to no avail.
Hey, no big deal, I am not looking to piss you off. E?specially since you have all my phone numbers. If you don't want to sell me anything that's ok....but in my mind your for sale post was a big waste of time for me.
So...either you didn't want to do business with me....or you didn't really want to sell those parts.