Go Back   The Supercar Registry > Classified Section > Supercars/Musclecars-For Sale

Please note

Old 01-04-2004, 04:09 AM

Default Re: WANTED ( CAR DETECTIVE)ON 68 CAMARO

Ok, I've seen enough. Until some paperwork is produced, and some kind of resolution on dana man's end is made, then this thread is done.

If/when something is decided, then we'll go from there.
Old 01-06-2004, 01:32 AM
Yenko Contributing Member

Thanked 3,790 Times in 1,015 Posts

Here is what I have found out as of today by talking to two previous owners that Dennis Barker made me aware of because he remembers the car. Previous owners state that there was no Protecto plate or Window Sticker that they knew of. The Engine that was last known to be in it is a 454 out of a Pro Street Vega. The rear end was out of a Pontiac.................
Old 01-06-2004, 01:36 AM

Old 01-06-2004, 02:10 AM

Great information but now what happens with this very important information? Will the seller do the right thing and post it on the auction or will some poor soul end up with a car that isn't?
Old 01-06-2004, 04:00 AM

I would like to know where that crap came from
the car came from az and the owners name was mike learn.
Old 01-06-2004, 04:37 AM

You got the car from Todd at I can't drive 55. You can still see it on Todds site. He spoke to you today. You told Todd you put the 12 bolt in it. You Traded Todd a 74 Camaro and cash for it. It used to belong to Ron at Parks Automotive. Jim Parks told me tonight he put the 427 emblems on it one night as a Joke and they have been on there since. You can contact Ron at Parks Automotive in Deforest Wi. Anyone can PM me for the # at Parks.
Old 01-06-2004, 04:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Here is what I have found out as of today by talking to two previous owners that Dennis Barker made me aware of because he remembers the car. Previous owners state that there was no Protecto plate or Window Sticker that they knew of. The Engine that was last known to be in it is a 454 out of a Pro Street Vega. The rear end was out of a Pontiac.................

[/ QUOTE ]

YOU KNOW WHAT I HAVE TRIED AND TRIED TO WORK WITH YOU GUY'S ON FINDING OUT WHAT THIS CAR IS , I EVEN LISTED THIS SIGHT ON MY CAR AUCTION TO LET ALL THE BIDDERS KNOW IM NOT TRING TO PULL A FAST ONE , I KNOW FOR A FACT THE CAR HAS A 427 BECAUSE WE HAVE RAN THE #'S ON THE BLOCK , WE ALSO KNOW FOR A FACT THE CARS VIN#S SHOW IT COMING FROM DANA,WE ALSO HAVE THE P.O.P STATING THE VIN # ON THE CAR , WE ALSO KNOW THE REAREND IS A CHEVY 12BOLT 410 POSI , WE ALSO KNOW THE WINDOW STICKER IS AN AFTERMARKET PIECE, SO IS THE AC,AND ANOTHER THING I KNOW IS THE GUY I PURCHASED THE CAR FROM IS'NT HAPPY.
AND A SPECIAL THANKS TO CHARLY FOR WRITING SOME BEFORE HE GAVE ME A PHONE CALL TELLING ME THE HE WAS TOLD ,
Old 01-06-2004, 04:50 AM

Send a message via ICQ to 55chevy Send a message via AIM to 55chevy Send a message via Yahoo to 55chevy

I think we all know where the is coming from by now.
Old 01-06-2004, 04:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You got the car from Todd at I can't drive 55. You can still see it on Todds site. He spoke to you today. You told Todd you put the 12 bolt in it. You Traded Todd a 74 Camaro and cash for it. It used to belong to Ron at Parks Automotive. Jim Parks told me tonight he put the 427 emblems on it one night as a Joke and they have been on there since. You can contact Ron at Parks Automotive in Deforest Wi. Anyone can PM me for the # at Parks.

[/ QUOTE ]

I TOLD TOD I PUT A 12 BOLT IN THE CAR (
I THOUGHT YOU WROTE EARLIER THE CAR HAD A 454 , OR DID THIS 3RD PERSON SET YOU STRAIT AGAIN MR
Old 01-06-2004, 04:53 AM

"AND A SPECIAL THANKS TO CHARLY FOR WRITING SOME BEFORE HE GAVE ME A PHONE CALL TELLING ME THE HE WAS TOLD". I sent you a Email today with those facts today before I ever posted them. You never responded. And I happen to know personally two of the three persons that verified this. Are you saying it is a different car than Todd has on his site ? Ha !!! Are you now saying you didn't put the 12 bolt in that you just today told Todd you did ?