Go Back   The Supercar Registry > Classified Section > Supercars/Musclecars-For Sale

Please note

Old 04-04-2008, 05:00 AM

Default Re: Back to subject Z/28

I do have the bumper guards, just haven't got around to them yet. As far as posting up pics of the areas requested, there are too many critics on this board. I'm trying to sell the car and some guys are just picking it apart. What I have been doing is, if your seriously interested in the car, I will email the pics. But PLEASE, don't waste my time if your just "photo shopping".

Kind regards,
Old 04-04-2008, 07:21 AM

So...let me get this straight? When you were trying to purchase the car and make an informed decision, those on the Board were a wealth of information and were "great". Now, they are just "picking the car apart"?

If you want to sell it, post them. Is there a problem big enough to not post the pics? Just seems like there is something that you don't want the "masses" to see?
Old 04-04-2008, 07:36 AM

Wow, she's lookin better and better!
Old 04-04-2008, 09:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
So...let me get this straight? When you were trying to purchase the car and make an informed decision, those on the Board were a wealth of information and were "great". Now, they are just "picking the car apart"?

If you want to sell it, post them. Is there a problem big enough to not post the pics? Just seems like there is something that you don't want the "masses" to see?

[/ QUOTE ]

No Phil, you don't have it straight. Read my previous post and you'll see that I said SOME guys are picking it apart. Please don't mis-interpret what I posted.

I have nothing to hide on this car. It is what it is. I did not stretch or omit anything about this car to the people that emailed me or called on it. Honesty is the best policy when trying to sell an item. I just don't need to read the crap that is said because the board has lots of critics...... period. I realize there are those that are envious of my find, but let me have my glory and do what I feel I need to do.

It's Guys like you that make it difficult to sell anything because they feel the need to post an "assumption" on the owner's thread which possibly causes suspision about the topic item that they are trying to sell.

Let me try to sell my car would ya!

On a nicer note, to the fellows that have had nice things to say about the car and understand where I'm coming from, I thank you.
Old 04-04-2008, 04:21 PM
Administrator

Thanked 6,444 Times in 1,387 Posts

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No Phil, you don't have it straight. Read my previous post and you'll see that I said SOME guys are picking it apart. Please don't mis-interpret what I posted.

I have nothing to hide on this car. It is what it is. I did not stretch or omit anything about this car to the people that emailed me or called on it. Honesty is the best policy when trying to sell an item. I just don't need to read the crap that is said because the board has lots of critics...... period. I realize there are those that are envious of my find, but let me have my glory and do what I feel I need to do.

It's Guys like you that make it difficult to sell anything because they feel the need to post an "assumption" on the owner's thread which possibly causes suspision about the topic item that they are trying to sell.

Let me try to sell my car would ya!

On a nicer note, to the fellows that have had nice things to say about the car and understand where I'm coming from, I thank you.

[/ QUOTE ]

On a nicer note please describe the condition of the floors, and trunk area. This is a project therefore asking for this information is not being critical or "picking it apart". When you were purchasing the car you solicited our valuable feedback. Now that you are selling it, please provide us the details that have been requested. The easiest way to debunk those making "assumptions" is being forthright.

Vintage Certification™ , Providing Recognition to Unrestored Muscle Cars. Website:
www.vintagecertification.com
Old 04-04-2008, 05:55 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

The car is what it is whether the photos of the floors etc are up or not... everyone will assume the worst when it may be alot better than what people have in their minds...
On this board it is better to let everyone have all the information whether you think it is going to hurt or not... no one is picking on you, they are just trying to get a real feel for the amount of work it is going to take to put this car back right.
I have taken my lumps here as well but have always tried to disclose all the information, I have found that it only helps as far as credibility and truthfulness are concerned.

NCRS#65120
68 GTO HO 4 spd Alpine Blue /Parchment 2 owner car
#21783 71 Corvette LT1 45k miles Orig paint - Brandshatch Green - National Top Flight - last known 71 LT1 built.
71 Corvette LT1 42k miles Original paint - Black - black leather - only black LT1 known to exist.
NUMEROUS Lemans blue Camaros,
Monza Red and Daytona Yellow Corvettes
& a Chevelle or two...
Survivors, restored cars, & other photos
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/myphotos
Old 04-04-2008, 06:07 PM

i actually posted a topic on this board a while back about a guy wanting me to take 100 pics of the w-31 i was selling.
it actually botherred me until i realized that if i wanted to sell the car,i had to do it.
i did it,and the guy bought it.

as for your Z/28,you're asking a lot of money for that car.

the least you could do is create an album of the car showing every nook and cranny.

unless youre just another hustler thinking this board is full of suckers with money.

Old 04-04-2008, 06:23 PM

I have been talking with the owner by way of email about this car and have made a offer to buy it and we are getting close , He has allways responded quickly and with any info I requested , I believe its his car and if he dosen't want to post pics on here then thats his privalage. If you were truly interested then you would email him for the info as I did and not want it posted on here either unless your just window shopping!! ps email me back I have another offer to make on your car !!
Old 04-04-2008, 08:08 PM

Hey Firstgenaddict. You must feel like a champ to go to another board that a fellow member has an ad on and criticize his listing. Your a real piece of work. Do me a favor, stop posting on my threads?
Old 04-04-2008, 08:23 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

Start disclosing all the information... you seem to be hiding something. I too am interested in the car, however all photos are from a top angle so as not to show what really is there... I have always been upfront with everything I have presented here or on any other board. I have never tried to decieve anyone... that appears to be what you have tried to do here. Perception is reality...
NCRS#65120
68 GTO HO 4 spd Alpine Blue /Parchment 2 owner car
#21783 71 Corvette LT1 45k miles Orig paint - Brandshatch Green - National Top Flight - last known 71 LT1 built.
71 Corvette LT1 42k miles Original paint - Black - black leather - only black LT1 known to exist.
NUMEROUS Lemans blue Camaros,
Monza Red and Daytona Yellow Corvettes
& a Chevelle or two...
Survivors, restored cars, & other photos
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/myphotos