Go Back   The Supercar Registry > Dealer Specific Discussion > Yenko Chevrolet

Old 02-05-2004, 01:57 PM

Default Re: Yenko Camaro VIN 124379N615272..and its' histo

Phil, I think Charley is just saying that when somebody asks for information about a car that could possibly be a Yenko, COPO, Dana, BM or other supercar, everyone that reads the post will be sending emails, making phone calls or getting a military satellite positioned to find the car and try to buy it before you will ever get an answer. So if you do find a car, make sure nobody knows anything about it or it's whereabouts before asking for help. Or you might find something sharp sticking out of your back!
Old 02-05-2004, 03:24 PM

Greg I will not start a flame war with you on this site but I along with several others here have concluded that you are an unstable person.

Fellas I could but will not post on this site several scary and weird PM's and e-mails that Greg has sent me. He is obsessed with certain people here and continues to drag others in to fulfill his vendetta with them. I am pretty cool with a lot of people on this site and most know that I do not "stand in the shadow" of anybody. If you have any further comments direct them to me offline.

When you start a thread as stupid as this be prepared to get feedback. When you say something in a public forum it becomes everybodys business.

Oh and BTW choose only to say on this or any site what you prepare to say to ones face. We will see each other again.
Old 02-05-2004, 03:47 PM

O.K. so now it's time to wrap this thread up....I think points have been made and cooler heads are prevailing...so lets talk about that little frickin key buzzer switch for a while...and why the hell did someone invent it ?
Old 02-05-2004, 03:57 PM

I thought folks on this board genreally considered a "firewall back rebody" to be an "extensive restoraton" I remember a thread a couple of years ago that generally concluded that as long as the VINs (public and hidden) were not messed with, anything else was fair game.
Old 02-05-2004, 04:10 PM

Frank,

First off there ISN'T a need to start a "flame war" on this or any other site regarding any differences that we have. The FACT of the matter is that YOU started in on Thanksgiving Day by sending me a PM in response to what happened at Vettefest between Rick Peters and myself. I called Rick out after I had kept hearing that he was spreading complete untruths about the green LS6 and myself. Even though he just knew me by my name (Greg),had never met me in person,and hadn't seen the car or the paperwork in over 10 years he still proceeded to tell people things that were completely untrue. I introduced myself to Rick as "Scott," which is my given middle name and a name he didn't know me by..Now is it my fault he proceeds to tell a complete "stranger" things he has no business saying and telling others that were there incorrect info to make himself look like he knows the car and me??? You then step in, in the interest of taking up for your little friend, on what the both you find to be a problem with me introducing myself using my middle name, on an issuethat you were neither a part of nor were you there you send me a PM..the bottom line is this..I don't like you..I think you stick your nose in where it doesn't belong..I saved all of your PM's and my responses to them..so if you want others to see them..Just say so..Your comment was meant to take a "stab" at me, as anyone that reads the post and understands English can see that...These are the facts:

1) Rick Peters didn't know the car or me yet spoke dergogatory about me and the car to others at Vettefest including a complete stranger named "Scott"
2)He hasn't seent he car or its' paperwork in over 10 years
3) He implied that I wrote the words "pilot job" on both buildsheets..He even went so far as to say to others at Vettefest "how do we know Greg didn't write that 3 years ago?" yet he had a copy of one sheet saying "pilot job" on it way before I even knew the car (he had a copy of the sheet in 1994 at least)..AND he knew the owner of the car before I bought it and considered him a "friend"
4) I confronted Rick and I thought we worked out any differences at Vettefest
5) YOU were neither involved in our ongoing "dispute" over the last 3 years..NOR were YOU present during any of the conversations at Vettefest
6) YOU decided to send me a PM explaining you thought it was "shixxy" what I did to Rick at Vettefest and then after I told you it wasn't your business YOU got beligerent.
7) YOU wrote a post last night trying to imply something..

As far as a this being a "stupid" thread..well I think you just showed your ignorance..I have had many people call me, PM me, thank me..I had the current owner thank me, as it wasn't info he said he knew (whether this is the case..who knos..)..I've even spoken to the "man" himself this morning..and we agreed to disagree on the car..Therefore why don't you and your "friend" get a life and leave me alone..

BTW..Instead of making a some half assed inneuendo about "meeting me again"..grow a set..step up and say exactly what you mean...I'll be more than happy to accomadate you or the golf club bar manager...This topic is over..
Old 02-05-2004, 04:19 PM

Wow........you just keep making yourself look better and better.....keep going.......your are just doing yourself in.

First you tell everybody that you save every written word that you give and recieve.

Then you tell everybody that you pretend to be someone else...truly scary.
Old 02-05-2004, 06:07 PM

So do we call you Scott or Greg.
Old 02-09-2004, 09:57 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

Thanked 4,088 Times in 1,075 Posts

We have been requested to unlock this thread. If things get out of hand we will either lock it back up or delete it completely.
Old 02-09-2004, 11:24 PM

I say Delete it! What is the purpose of draging this on any longer.It should have never even benn posted in the first place.Greg NEVER got permission to BAD mouth his car to begin with.......
The "MOF"
Old 02-09-2004, 11:33 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

Thanked 2,855 Times in 1,252 Posts

I was the one who requested it to be reopened,but Have reconsidered.
I agree with the Mayor,Delete it.Nothing more the Mudslinging will be added,and that accomplishes nothing. Appreciate the consideration though.