Go Back   The Supercar Registry > Classified Section > Supercars/Musclecars-For Sale

Please note

Old 10-03-2018, 02:39 PM

Default 67 Cougar Onyx Black - Now Back in Black

67 Cougar that to be honest I bought to flip. The interior has been done to a nice driver standard with repop covers in the original UH Parchment/Black scheme. New Radio and speakers, new seals (doors shut well, nice and tight). New shocks and exhaust, existing headers were used. Very tight car. TT's added, but original caps come with the car.

Old for sale thread when it was blue here:

https://www.yenko.net/forum/showthre...ghlight=cougar

Original 88k mile car, that runs good and in the short time I have had it, no issues that I can see. I took it to my Mechanic whom is a Ford master mechanic, and it is healthy for its age. The vacuum headlights both work opening, but the RH light only starts to close. If I get a chance to look at that I will. Tail lights work but need new transformers for the sequential signals.

What I believe to be the original 289, unmolested as you can see.

In the original ad the paint was a poor repaint. I have since had the paint totally stripped and professionally repainted in the original Onyx Black. From the old ad you can see that there was only one small bubble the size of a dime. That was repaired.

There are a few pinholes in the trunk but no other rust that I can see anywhere. PM for details. Engine bay, trunk, underside and interior pretty clean for a non show, non restored car.

The car will be at the car corral at Crusin' The Coast starting today thru Saturday.

Price adjusted for new professional paint.

$13,500.00

Rich

Last edited by 69LM1; 10-03-2018 at 03:19 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to 69LM1 For This Useful Post:
markinnaples (10-04-2018)
Click here to view all the pictures posted in this thread...