Go Back   The Supercar Registry > General Discussion > Supercar/Musclecar Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-12-2021, 07:31 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

Thanked 1,768 Times in 747 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by wannarun70 View Post
A lot of great looking stances here. My 20yr son has a 67 camaro that is all stock and beside new metal interior and drive train are original. Nothing too special 327/210 hp. He loves the 70s look with the big tires in the back and the crazy paint. O yeah shackle kits also. He is going with 15x6 cragers in the front and 15x8 in the rear. The tires he is thinking of getting are the BFGoodrich radial TAs. 205 60r15 for the front and 255 or 265 60r 15s for the rear. Any feedback on the tire shells and stance would be great. Thanks, Mark
Quote:
Originally Posted by dykstra View Post
Wheels might be too modern for this site, but I’ll post anyway. Cragars and Torque Thrusts would look great too IMO.
You should talk to my brother (goes by dykstra here) he posted pics of his 68 Camaro a few posts up from here. His car started out the same way as your son's - he has had various drivetrain/wheel/tire combos over the years (he has owned since 1988-ish) and would be a good source of what works.

Dykstra Motorsports
The Following User Says Thank You to RPOLS3 For This Useful Post:
dykstra (05-12-2021)