Go Back   The Supercar Registry > Dealer Specific Discussion > Fred Gibb Chevrolet

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-16-2006, 06:23 AM

Default Re: Fred Gibb trademark

That whole group reminds me of a bunch of crawfish...guess all of these emails just "slipped their minds"...

[ QUOTE ]
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, June 16, 2003 7:10 PM
Subject: Re: (no subject)
Dear Tom,
Glad to hear all is well with you. I'm sure you are eager to get the car finished. If you would, please send me a few pictures of the car. I would be honored to sign the car and I too am looking forward to it's completion. I also would like to authenticate your car with a Dick Harrell Licensing Agreement signed by you and me, that is if you plan on having Dad's name on the car. Moreover, since it was you who guided me in the right direction in getting his name licensed & trademarked and I am especially grateful that you helped me financially get the trademark started, I am only asking for $1.00 for a signed licensing agreement. I hope you will not be offended. I am honored by all that you have done to help keep Dad's name alive. Dale and I will not be at the Hod Rod Reunion, however, we do plan on being at the Funny Car Reunion in Englishtown the weekend of July 25, 26, & 27th. How about you? Again, it is always so good to hear from you. Hope your family is doing well and everyone has their health.
Warm wishes,
Valerie

Valerie Harrell
Dale Pulde
H.P. Racing, Inc.
Sylmar, CA

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Sent: Tuesday, June 17, 2003 8:22 AM
Subject: Fwd: (no subject)

Rob,
Just checking email before going to work. Thank you for getting back with me right a way. I hope to see you both again on of these days. Issues are still unresolved as far as the divorce goes, however, our home did finally sell and I paid all money from that to my attorney. Oh, and by the way, please tell your father that the DH Licensing Agreement fee ($1.00) is already paid in advance.
Thanks.
Warmly,
Valerie

Valerie Harrell
Dale Pulde
H.P. Racing, Inc.
Sylmar, CA

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Sent: Thursday, June 17, 2003 10:00 AM
Subject: Fwd: Final proofs

Tom,
After Englishtown....... it would really nice to create a 1968 shirt for your car. Let me know. Here is what Dale helped me put together. I need to get Helen's approval, as well as Nickey.... your input please on this. I need contact info for these people too, if you have them to seek permission. As always, Val

PS: I have been meaning to tell you that I I just haven't had time to follow up on that licensing agreement for you. Just so you can have it for your records and to let others know that you have my full approval for what you have done with the car. Warmly, Val

[/ QUOTE ]