Go Back   The Supercar Registry > Classified Section > Parts/Memorabilia - For Sale

Please note

Old 07-29-2023, 07:27 PM
Yenko Advertising Member

Default HERRON Chevrolet NOS dealer emblem COOKSVILLE ONTARIO CANADA Chev Olds

Hi Gang, another super rare find here, this time from Cooksville, Ontario.

A PAIR! of NOS dealer emblem from HERRON chev olds.

They are soft and still very pliable rubber / plastic, the kind of rubbery flexible smooth / tapered edge material that was so common back then - and they are in new (50 + years old now though) condition but one is not PERFECT - as shown it has a factory defect in the top right corner but these are certainly more than presentable than any used pieces for these throw away advertising emblems. They are stick on of course and still have the original protective sheeting on them, but I'm not sure how viable the adhesive is anymore.

Many detailed photos below - for unobtanium / gold chicken lips, when you usually have to settle for "you get what you get and you don't get upset" these are grail pieces! And we know it. Out of my long time collection as I'm clearing out some things back home.

Each of these are for use on a survivor or even a perfect restored Supercar.

I wouldn't hesitate to run either as is on my car or any vehicle; they present very nicely.

If you have a car from this dealer, one of these is for you.

Or if you're a collector of rare ( Canadian ) dealer emblems, one would be a great wall hanger or for a poster board at a show...

I've added several up close photos to present them as honestly as possible. And while I'm at it, I do want to say, they present in real life better than in these photos. You will not be disappointed, I feel. The reflections pop. - One seems to have a darker color of gold than the other, but that might just be the reflection. Photos from several angles to get the reflections / show just how nice these are.

This dealer was definitely in the know, sold lots of HiPo cars and parts as we all know.

Not an easy find these original pieces. If you know, you know.

400.00 for the better one and 375.00 for the other just because I want to recognize and acknowledge the factory defect in the printing.

USD & PPG with USPS priority shipping in the US

Extra Postage required if repatriating this back up North of course.

Cheers friends,
Anthony
Attached Images

Attachments - The Supercar Registry IMG_8915.jpg IMG_8914.jpg IMG_8913.jpg IMG_8912.jpg
O Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.
Click here to view all the pictures posted in this thread...
Old 09-18-2023, 02:57 AM
Yenko Advertising Member

Bump, 200.00 & 175.00 now.

Thanks as always,
Anthony