Go Back   The Supercar Registry > General Discussion > Supercar/Musclecar Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-20-2019, 03:19 PM

Default Looking for this 1971 Chevelle with 72 front end

I bought this car in 1992 right before I got my license. I did a full restoration on it in high school and then ended up selling it in 1996 and I have regretted it ever since. I have searched high and low for the VIN and no luck. It was a 1971 Chevelle with a 350/350 on the column. It was hit in the front prior to being sold to me and someone put a 72 front clip on it. The original color is Placer Gold with Beige interior and factory A/C, so the trim tag will show these colors even though I am sure it is still black on black currently. I did it up like you see here. It also would have had holes drilled into the floor for the driveline loop that I put on for drag racing. The car was sold to a friend of mine who did the engine bay up like in the image. One thing I remember is that he painted the intake white. If I remember right he sold it in 96 or 97 to some in Portland OR. Any help would be appreciated.
Attached Images

Attachments - The Supercar Registry chevelle 2.jpg chevelle 1.jpg
Click here to view all the pictures posted in this thread...