Go Back   The Supercar Registry > Classified Section > Supercars/Musclecars-For Sale

Please note

Old 12-16-2003, 11:18 PM

Default Re: '70 L78 for sale

BURN OFF contest?????? Hmmm......

I like those!!!!!!!

That sounds like a cool time, if that's an open invite I would like to make that.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/[/img]
Old 12-17-2003, 12:33 AM

Default Re: '70 L78 for sale

The car was found in LA by another friend, as soon as I found out I bought it sight unseen. The bottom line is I knew what I had, my intent was to frame off it but I moved it for some dumb reason. I sold it to a mutual friend after dealing with all the idiots on ebay who tried to say it was a fake car because everyone is an expert. The original and first build sheet I found on top of the gas tank, it clearly stated the buyers intent, special order Huggar orange stripe delete cowl induction, bench gear floor jerk L78. Every detail was correct with the exception of the block which had history and was dated 4 months past the fall 69 build date. The heads, intake, carb etc were all correct, all the smog was still on the car and was complete, even the dated belts were still on it. Great car, like I said earlier, Colin knows his car's and he knows the history on this one, he is a very good friend is one of the few honest people out there. The car might need detailing but it is truly a rare piece.

calitim