Go Back   The Supercar Registry > Classified Section > Supercars/Musclecars-For Sale

Please note

Old 08-17-2006, 03:47 AM

Default 1969 Dodge Charger 500 4 spd 1 of 26 Mr Norm's car

1969 Charger 500 originaly sold new at Mr Norm's in Grand Spaulding. I have the Original 2 page invoice from Chrysler to Mr Norms showing the sale complete with the original owner and all options. This car was just rescued from the the High desert in California and this is the first time it has been pubically offered for sale. It traveled to Ca early on and is absolutely rustfree underneath!!!!! The quarters hava a small amount of rust that will easily fix. perfect doors and fenders. This is one of the 26 440 375Hp cars that were built with a 4spd. Options include Super trac pac, Chrome road wheels, Sport wheel to name a few!!!. It will need complete restoration but a Super car to Do !!! the engine is wrong 68 440 Hp in it , trans may be correct, factory shifter complete, original rad etc. The Dana is also gone. This car was drag raced in the Southern California area all thru the Seventies and was unforgetable as it is Green with Gold Flames. call Jim at 302-420-4743 or e-mail me at [email protected] The price is $47,995.00 You can view pictures on hemmings.com
Thanks SYC Jim
Click here to view all the pictures posted in this thread...
Old 08-19-2006, 02:55 AM
Yenko Contributing Member

Default Re: 1969 Dodge Charger 500 4 spd 1 of 26 Mr Norm's car

Lets just say. You find a motor and rear Etc Etc and lets just say you find someone to restore the car for 25K() Whats this car worth done ??
Out of 450 Charger 500's built(440's)How did you come up with the #26 built.Im going to go out on the limb and say the car is green ??
Cool car !! A little high on the $ but hey you can ask !!
Old 08-19-2006, 04:08 AM

I think he said it was one of 26 4 speed cars built and Im a little surprised at you telling him he's a little high on his price! Your a little high on everything you advertise for people. JMHO
Old 08-19-2006, 05:03 AM

Wow! Don are you speaking for people or is it a fact that you know its 26 built.
Prices: Is their anger about me saying something about a price on facts or just ME saying it ???
Its OK for other people to say this about other cars and I didnt see you stick out your chest to the other members here.
My pricing on EVERY CAR that I advertised on this SITE is the GOING Prices and never out of the Planet prices,that I see people asking for terdballs.I sell PEDIGREE.Every car that has been under me was Pedigree and if not it was taken off my list.Don do people ask a little more for pedigree cars? Have I ever asked for prices on cars that need major work and be off the scale after your done with resto?
Hey Don thank you for educating me on these topic's.

Yeh man yeh man you heard what he said its one of 26.
Old 08-20-2006, 10:46 PM

Well I just have to chime back in. Other than the very few survivor cars that exist in our world, all of the Restored cars started some where. Rich I beleive this hobby is about numbers. That is what seperates the Mom and Pop cars from the truely Collectible ones! :headbang!! The common Muscle car has a Great place in the Market however the Few and Documented OR Pedigee'd cars as You would call them are What roll The dice. Lets See A Yenko in a low production Color, The only 69 Trams Am with a red interior (uck!!) High Horse Convertbles, Hand built Nascar cars, , and so one. I know You Know Mopars as we talked at Carlisle recently , So Knowing that a Chrysler can be doc'd to one of how many, and the fact it has the Chrysler invoice and it was from that Hole in the wall in Grand Spaulding certianly doesn't make this car a canidate for the next Demo Derby. I am a little confused though! !! The resto is determined by the level the owner wants to take it to. The rear is easy (Got It now), the block common (Easy) but the fact is " It is what it Is" Please visit Moparmuscle69.com for the complete production figures Yes 1 of 26 440 4spds built ,one of a hand full from Mr Norms. I always advertise My new finds to get the Pre-restoration or as found pictures out to the Public so Everyone can see that "it Is what it is". I didn't get beat up over My Red 69 L-89 convertible that I just sold, Or the Blue L-89 convertible, or the Blue L-78 convertible , or the 1 of 36 Cuda Convertible, Do I really need to keep listing these I have plently more , I know the points made. I can restore it to the Level of My LS-6 Convertible that I sold So" It is what it is", Maybe not Your cup of Tea , But someone will love it like their family . Who knows You may even bid on it when its done . I still beleive the asking price is still a starting place, You can always come done just Not go Up, ( Generally speaking) I have a Whole lot of fresh junk coming up for sale shortly !!!! Hey check out the silver 500 for sale for $297,000.00 on Collector car trader !!
Jim
Old 08-21-2006, 11:54 PM

All this talk about Charger 500s, makes this a good time to plug the one we have available.

Hemi, 4 speed, Super Track-Pac, Govier inspection pending.

Located not far from the Old Mr. Norm's Grand Spaulding Dodge Building.

Only $150,000.00
Old 08-22-2006, 12:00 AM

Pre-Detail Pics!
Old 08-22-2006, 12:05 AM

Old 08-22-2006, 12:22 AM

i saw that Hemi Charger 500 or its twin at the Moparnationals back in 1988 when it was in pieces,total project car.
it came with full wheel covers,not the dog dishes.
i believe asking price back then was $20K as is.

Old 08-22-2006, 01:52 AM

Stefano... how about this sister car seen at Bear Mountain this past Wednesday?