Go Back   The Supercar Registry > General Discussion > Supercar/Musclecar Discussion

Old 12-28-2005, 12:41 AM

Default Re: Harrell Website

[ QUOTE ]
I doubt very seriously that the drugs they were/are doing promote long term memory.

[/ QUOTE ]

moparts, what new information did you provide by making a post like that? That is the type of slander that everyone here has wanted to avoid and now you come on here and post that type of statement. Whether it was joking or not it shouldn't have been said.................

Now I have not seen anything from anyone on this site to negate the claims against Tom's car. USA1 Funnycar has made a strong case against Tom's car and I have yet to see any evidence to disprove this guy other than some statements made 2 years ago by Dale & Dave over a car that was presented to them as the DH funnycar from 1968. Are they not allowed to make a mistake and then change their minds? I would hope they are. Hell I have made mistakes in the past and was allowed to correct myself. Even Tom's reply above talks about how Mike and Kim have been bashed by people on other sites, I even bashed Kim on his paint because it was the wrong color. (see picture attached for the true color of red that I took in 1970) I have been bashed about stuff that I have said or done but I don't care. If I am wrong, then I am wrong and I will admit it.

I received an email from Dale a while ago and I asked him if I could post it here for everyone to read. This was sent to me long before the topic showed up on their website on Christmas Day.
[ QUOTE ]
Troy. When Tom 1st came forward with this car. he claimed to have pictures and documents. We along with others took his word for it. believing in Tom and his so called loyalty. We backed him. Later Val and I were at the FCR2 when we saw the car. Being nice and being glad to see it we accepted it and didnt even look for the obvious. Dave Libby who was having health problems made it to the race, Dave had mentioned the car was repaired in the front corner.
Mo went over looked at the car and said it was repaired. At that time it showed they may have had doubt. Truth be known We ALL ran into things and repaired the fronts of our cars.
What Dave failed to say is the car had a clip put on it. Not just a repair on a corner. Val has Nevr gotten anything from Tom to verify the car, Therefore there was never a valid License agreement. yet this is the man who tells everyone that val wants all this money to use the name. i think she has been more than fair to a man who is trying to help bury her. There is more to note on this car but I am in a situation that includes Mr Clary.I cant tell you how many people have asked about this car and said what a poor job of portrail it is of Dick.

[/ QUOTE ]

I too want to see pictures of Tom's car before any restoration work was done as I personally feel it is not the Dick Harrell car from what I have observed. I do feel however he DOES have a significant piece of southern drag racing history and if it turns out to be that car then it needs to be restored that way.

Moparts, if you cannot see the pictures I will be glad to email them to you as I have saved all of them from their site.................RatPack.....................
Attached Images

Old 12-28-2005, 02:03 AM

Troy, love the pic of my car can you tell if Freds name is on the back??
Old 12-28-2005, 02:16 AM

Kim, yes that is what it says as the Gibb lettering is visible in the original. I thought you might like that picture. I found it along with about 30 others that I had thought were lost when my wife and I got married in 1991 as that was the last time I saw them. Also I have a picture of the funnycar and it says Dick Harrell on the 1/4 panel with Fred Gibb on the door in the crest...............RatPack...............
Old 12-28-2005, 02:45 AM

<font color="re(see picture attached for the true color of red that I took in 1970)d"> </font>

Troy, That picture wasn't taken by you in 1970. Fred didn't buy the car until Aug. 23rd 1971. Enclosed copy of the title. Kim
Attached Images

Old 12-28-2005, 02:48 AM

After looking at these two pictures you can tell the cars are not the same. Like I said before show me pictures of the car before the resto. The question is easy Tom is your car real or a clone,a simple yes or no will do. Ed

Old 12-28-2005, 03:39 AM

Guys here is the bottom line. The rabbits and Harrels don't like Tom Clary or ANYONE that is associated with this site. To educate the new guys why, it is because Tom and the Moderators rid this site of all the riff raff negative losers that used to plague us with all their greed, lies, treachery, and deceit. Now they stop at nothing and spend their days plotting trying to find something that they can use against us. They are also the biggest closet readers of this site lurking under the mask of anomity. To prove that they hate ANYONE associated with this site I recently logged on that no good Harrell site after months of not reading only to find out that I had been banned. Not for any reason other than being associated with this site. I had dozens of very pleasant Internet conversations with Val Harrell and respect her for what she tried to do for her fathers memory until her unstable boyfriend threw a monkey wrench into the works and DISGRACED the Harrell name. Funny when Tom supported the Harrells they couldn't get enough of his car and thought it was the coolest. They roll over anybody that dosen't play ball with them.

My advice to Tom and the Moderators is stop screwing around and ban the last couple rabbits that escaped the hole to disrupt this site. It is obvious who they are.
Old 12-28-2005, 03:49 AM

Hey Frank stick to the topic,is Toms car real or not. If you want to ban me thats find,I'm like a rebodied Deuce I keep coming back .Ed
Old 12-28-2005, 03:56 AM

Hey Ed...you yourself are clueless and have no dog in the fight so why are you so concerned ? Are those your marching orders ? I will give you your wish after you reply.
Old 12-28-2005, 04:05 AM

One down.......a couple more to go.....
Old 12-28-2005, 04:09 AM

TALLY-HO!!---