Go Back   The Supercar Registry > Classified Section > Supercars/Musclecars-For Sale

Please note

Old 02-24-2021, 03:29 AM
Yenko Contributing Member

Default 1967 Chevelle SS & 1966 Biscayne

I hate to do this but, I had an employment opportunity land in my lap and I’ve decided to accept it. I will have less time to work on projects and want to slim down to just my 68 Chevelle which is “done” and my 72' Blazer which is almost done. I need to free up the time and just do not see getting to either of these for several years. Ideally, I would like to only sell one of these so that I can moth ball the other until I can get to it. Both of these cars are dream cars for me and I spent countless hours tracking them down. However, if someone is interested in both, I'm willing to give a discount for a package deal. I would also consider a trade for something of equal value that is "done". Would be interested in a CTSV wagon or ATSV sedan as well.

1967 Chevelle SS. This is obviously a project car but, you do not find stuff like this anymore. I bought this car out of Phoenix a few years ago from the 2nd owner. He knew the original owner well and the car never left the Phoenix area until I purchased it. It was parked in 1979 and sat in the Arizona sun until I retrieved it. This is a numbers matching car and is all original. I have the mint original sales invoice from Brown and Hoeye Chevrolet. Lots of other documentation such as finance paperwork and registrations. I even have the original license plate frame. This is a 325 horse, 4 speed manual, 12 bolt car with factory bench seat. The only things missing are the radiator hoses, alternator, gas tank, front and rear windshields. The car does have some rust even though it spent its entire life in Phoenix. The front and rear window seals dried out and it leaked water. The upper dash where it meets the windshield will need work, rear window channel area, trunk pan and lower outer quarters. Rockers and floors are perfect. This car needs no floor patches. Original color combo is turquoise/turquoise. It was built at the Fremont Plant. Clear Washington title in my name. Car is located at my home in Fox Island, Washington.
Asking price $15,500.

1966 Biscayne 2 door. This is a survivor type car that I bought last year from Iowa. My buddy drove down from Lincoln, Michigan during the beginning of COVID to retrieve it and it has been sitting at his farm inside his garage ever since. He changed the oil and drives it about once a month if it is nice out. I bought this car out of a fairly large collection. I included a picture of it in part of the collection with a line up of 1 GM car from every year between 1960 and 1970. I thought that was pretty cool. The owner was slimming down his collection and he had similar plans for it as me. 427/4 speed/12 bolt clone. From what I see and have been told it is rock solid with 1 old repaint. It has 1 dent in the passenger door and 1 dent in the drivers fender. I was going to PDR these and leave the exterior/interior alone. The original condition interior and trunk spatter paint is one of the things that sold me on this car. Runs and drives excellent. My buddy is not an old car guy and he says it runs like a sewing machine and he takes it into town for ice cream runs when it was nice out. I have the original license plate frame and I believe the protecto plate may be in the glove box. I cannot remember. Odometer shows 70k and I believe those to be original miles judging by the condition of the steering wheel and seat/door panels. Some of these pictures were from when I purchased it and some are taken at my buddys farm. Clear Iowa Title. My buddy and I were planning on road tripping it back to Washington State once all this covid stuff had ended.

If you think my prices are unfair, too cheap or just right, please let me know. I didn't really have anything to compare either car to and just trying to get back close to what I have in them.
Attached Images

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Oliver For This Useful Post:
John (02-24-2021), LT1vette (02-25-2021)
Attachments - The Supercar Registry IMG_9472.jpg IMG_4250.JPG IMG_3039.JPG IMG_2984.JPG
O Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.
Click here to view all the pictures posted in this thread...
Old 02-24-2021, 03:31 AM

Default Biscayne

More Biscayne Pictures.
Attached Images

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Oliver For This Useful Post:
John (02-24-2021), LT1vette (02-25-2021)
Old 02-24-2021, 03:35 AM

Default Chevelle Pictures

Chevelle Pictures
Attached Images

The Following User Says Thank You to Oliver For This Useful Post:
John (02-24-2021)
Old 02-24-2021, 03:40 AM

Default Chevelle pictures

More Chevelle Pictures
Attached Images

The Following User Says Thank You to Oliver For This Useful Post:
John (02-24-2021)
Old 02-24-2021, 02:16 PM

I recognized that 67 Chevelle the second I looked at the first picture. I made several attempts at buying that car over a span of 20+ years, and then it disappeared. It is good to see it survived and will hopefully be brought back to life soon. It is a really good car but I have no desire to buy into another project ... ever. GLWS
The Following User Says Thank You to azcamaros For This Useful Post:
Xplantdad (02-24-2021)
Old 02-24-2021, 02:22 PM

PM sent

69 SS/RS 396 M20 X22 Nor 12B,72B,712 bought 1979
FULL OWNER HISTORY
69 Dick Harrell tribute Day II 427 M20 4.10 X11 76 orig pnt, 711
67 Super Stock 302 Camaro re-creation
Old 02-24-2021, 02:24 PM

Sent PM

Need contact information for you Oliver

Check your pm
Old 02-24-2021, 06:31 PM

Default Chevelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by azcamaros View Post
I recognized that 67 Chevelle the second I looked at the first picture. I made several attempts at buying that car over a span of 20+ years, and then it disappeared. It is good to see it survived and will hopefully be brought back to life soon. It is a really good car but I have no desire to buy into another project ... ever. GLWS
It was an adventure to say the least. Involved flying down to Phoenix a couple times to make it happen and then the logistics to get it out of there. I cant believe I'm doing this but, life happens. I looked for a long time for a suitable non black interior, 4 speed project with all matching numbers. I have responded to PM's in order received. I did have to take my beloved 10 year old Weimaraner into the vet to be euthanized this morning as well so, I'm a bit beside myself today with that and appreciate any patience.

-Oliver
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Oliver For This Useful Post:
MYSTERYCHEVELLE (02-25-2021), olredalert (02-24-2021), PeteLeathersac (02-26-2021), tom406 (02-24-2021)
Old 02-24-2021, 10:08 PM

Thanked 1,597 Times in 491 Posts
Default 66 Biscayne...

I love the big car

-wilma
02 Berger 380hp #95
Lots of L78 Novas
Join National Nostalgic Nova!
70 Orange Cooler
69 Camaro
Old 02-24-2021, 11:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by azcamaros View Post
Do it. Do it. You know you want it. Turquoise/turqouise