Go Back   The Supercar Registry > General Discussion > Supercar/Musclecar Discussion

Old 07-15-2015, 02:41 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

Default Re: Car for Sale Misrepresentation

Charley -- couldn't agree with you more ... there is always two sides to a story. TAZ
Old 07-15-2015, 02:41 PM

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RS_COPO_Canuck</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Darn - Bolton is about 40 minutes away from me. This guy must be more of a non-Mopar person....I don't know him. To all members looking at a Mopar near Toronto.....I would be happy to go check it out for you. I know them inside-out. Not strong on any other brand as far as stampings etc....but getting there.

So what was this car? Was it a 440-4, a Hemi - what? </div></div>

I can't get under the Challenger but I hope to get it on a lift sometime soon. I seriously doubt that Danny swapped the tranny, Dana, or engine, but could you please tell me where I can check the VIN on the engine and transmission. Also, where is the dated code at on the Dana? I was told on the passenger side low on the engine and passenger side for the tranny. Is that correct? The pad on the top of the engine is correct. BTW...I sure wish I would have known you before I purchased the car from Danny. You could have saved me a lot of lost sleep and a major headache. Thanks, Craig Jung
Old 07-15-2015, 02:42 PM

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TMagda</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It seems that there is just nothing, cost effective, that can be done legally. Maybe the guys at Graveyard Cars can help you with a diagnosis. They seem to be experts and have a passion for Mopars.

http://www.sportscarmarket.com/colum...des-benz-280sl </div></div>

Thank you for the valuable link. I most certainly will use them in the future. Craig
Old 07-15-2015, 02:49 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

Thanked 3,668 Times in 993 Posts

And now I can lock this thread. Please no more threads.

&quot;Hi Charlie,
This Person is legally causing Slander &amp; Cyber Bullying and I have hired a Defamation Lawyer to deal with this matter. This has been going on for weeks on Cuda-Challenger.com
Just to let you know that this car was not SOLD from your site.
Craig only joined your site to continue his Defamation-Slander and Cyber Bullying upon myself.
My Lawyer has advised me to post absolutely no comments on the internet as we build our case in this civil law suit and copy every comment on every web site posted by Craig.
If you want to kick me off your site that's fine but I have an outstanding record selling stuff directly from your site with no problems just review my posts.
Yours truly
Danny&quot;