Go Back   The Supercar Registry > General Discussion > Supercar/Musclecar Discussion

Old 11-18-2015, 12:25 PM

Default Re: 1970 Challenger R/T

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: black69</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I was looking for pics of a friends survivor shaker that came out of roger gibsons shop, and found this instead, maybe this is the car someone is looking for.
http://www.rogergibsonautorestoratio...allengerRT.htm
</div></div>

It sure does look like it. It's a GREAT looking Challenger. We're in Colorado now and will be continuing on to Chicago. Hope to be there tomorrow. Man....the weather here is terrible!!!
Old 11-18-2015, 01:15 PM

Thanked 1,364 Times in 662 Posts

Great Challenger. Chrysler nailed &quot;the look&quot; when they made the Challenger and Cuda in 1970; they are beautiful cars.
John 10:30
Old 11-18-2015, 05:08 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: black69</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I was looking for pics of a friends survivor shaker that came out of roger gibsons shop, and found this instead, maybe this is the car someone is looking for.
</div></div>

That's my car on the Roger Gibson website.....it was restored.

Here is the survivor when when my friend - Scott Martin owned it. It was a at Rogers getting cleaned up.

Old 11-19-2015, 12:39 AM

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: markinnaples</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Great Challenger. Chrysler nailed &quot;the look&quot; when they made the Challenger and Cuda in 1970; they are beautiful cars. </div></div>

Hi markinnaples. I totally agree that Chrysler nailed the look of the Challenger and Cuda. I think they did with a lot of their cars.....68-70 Charger is another one.
Old 11-19-2015, 12:41 AM

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RS_COPO_Canuck</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: black69</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I was looking for pics of a friends survivor shaker that came out of roger gibsons shop, and found this instead, maybe this is the car someone is looking for.
</div></div>

That's my car on the Roger Gibson website.....it was restored.

Here is the survivor when when my friend - Scott Martin owned it. It was a at Rogers getting cleaned up.

</div></div>

Very nice car RS_COPO_Canuck. Love it!!!
Old 11-19-2015, 07:02 PM

Nice looking car! I have one too.
Old 11-19-2015, 10:44 PM

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jas1973</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice looking car! I have one too. </div></div>

Hi jas1973. Great....a shaker R/T?
Old 01-03-2016, 03:53 PM

Happy New Year everyone. I hope everyone out there had a nice holiday. Last year ended GREAT and this Year started off GREAT!!! The end of last year was a total turn around from earlier in the year when things started out bad after I purchased a 70 yellow Challenger R/T SE from a less than honest seller. Everything looked much better when I purchased a 70 cream Challenger R/T from a GREAT guy....Dave West that I met through Scott Smith from Harms Auto. There are a lot of dishonest people out there and it would be nice if they could all take a lesson from Dave West. I just wanted to show everyone on the board here what a class act Dave is. My wife and I were in Vegas over New Years and when we got back a package was waiting for us. Inside was a belated Christmas gift for my wife and I from Dave. This model was painted with the same paint that was used to paint the Challenger. It will look absolutely great sitting inside the car at the car shows. What a nice thing to do!!! Thanks Dave!!!....and thanks again Scott for introducing us.
Attached Images

The Following User Says Thank You to caj For This Useful Post:
big gear head (06-01-2023)
Old 01-03-2016, 04:03 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

Yes Bob, that is definetly Glens Challenger I was with him when we picked it up from Roger Gibsons
69 L78 Nova
69 L34 Nova
67 SS Chevelle
73 Trans Am
Old 06-01-2023, 06:07 AM

Default Looking to by caj's old car

Hey caj,

I'm new here and I have an odd question. I'm looking at buying a vehicle but I want to make sure I'm not getting scammed. Attached are images of the car I'm looking to purchase. After a lot of searching on the background of the car, I think this may have belonged to you at one point. Can you confirm if this was your vehicle? The individual I'm trying to buy the car from is named Robert Hillman. He's an American living in the UK and he's trying to ship the car home here to the states. If this was your car, do you recall if this was the individual who bought it? Does his story check out? Thanks so much!
Attached Images