Go Back   The Supercar Registry > General Discussion > Supercar/Musclecar Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-25-2005, 08:41 AM

Default 69 Camaro find.

I just came across a 1969 Camaro this guy has owned since he was 13 (about 20 years) this car is in the exact condition it was in 20 years ago. This guy is real particular about his things. He doesn't believe it is anything special and needs to sell it for personal reasons. I got a chance to look at the car briefly on Thanksgiving day, it was inside an enclosed trailer and dark, I had a flashlight but very little room to maneuver. I found out it was originally Fathom Green with a White vinyl top and white standard interior, it has a 12 bolt and disc brakes, it has the gauge console and a tach dash. Currently has a Big Block (he claims is a 454) and an automatic trans. I was curious about the options it had, what are the chances this car was NOT either an SS, Z28 or maybe even a COPO originally? I have not been able to get VIN info yet or much of the cowl tag info other than I know it did not have an X code. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks
Click here to view all the pictures posted in this thread...